New from Cross-RC are these new re designed super scale MC8 kits.
Totally re tooled CNC and moulded high quality ABS cab and rear bed components.
Full scale interior
These are stunning examples of the 1/12 scale Man Kat 8×8 truck supplied in kit form and includes a 45t high torque motor and full lighting system and many scale detail items.
Alloy chassis with alloy cross members and shock towers
Can also be fitted with the Cross-rc sk1 full truck sound system. requires a 3rd proportional or 3 way switch channel to start stop engine or sound horn.
Minimum 4 channel radio required for operation
CAB INJECTION MOULDED
DOORS OPENING DOORS WITH LINING
REAR BED MOULDED WITH WELDED GUARDRAILS
TOOL BOXES MOULDED
BATTERY BOX MOULDED
CAB FULL CAB INTERIOR
LIGHTING FULL LINKAGE SET
TAIL LIGHTS TRIPLE LAMPS
MIRRORS STEEL WIRE WITH FRAME AND LENSE
FENDERS METAL AND RUBBER
TYRES 50009 GRAVEL TREAD NEW
SPARE TYRE PLASTIC
DRIVE SHAFTS STEEL
GEARBOX ALLOY 2 SPEED STEEL GEARS
SPEAKER SOUND SYSTEM AND SPEAKER INCLUDED
TARPAULIN WIRE FRAMES WITH TARPAULIN
1/12 R/C Military Truck Kit
- Assembled axles
- Assembled gearbox with installed motor
- Assembled damper units
- LED light set included – works with most modern radio gear
- Includes detailed illustrated instruction manual
TRUCK KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio Gear with receiver and servo, 4-channels recommended
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector or equivalent
- Charger: suitable for above battery
- Tools and paints to complete r/c model
This is a complex model requiring multiple channels for proper operation. You will need at least six channels to operate, in most cases a twin stick or air style transmitter. Most pistol grip transmitters do not have the capability to properly operate all functions.