Click Picture to Enlarge
- Transmission System
560-Size, 38 Turn Brushed Motor
- Specifically-designed CrossRC motor with 10-tooth steel pinion gear for maximum performance and durability
- Alloy 2 speed gearbox
- Kit requires 3 servos, 2 steering and 1 shift servo to complete
- The transmission structure consists of two components of front and rear drive and transmission module.
- Simulation of giant cross-country mammoth tires in 5.3”
- Biaxial steering structure
- Double ball CVD semi shaft with hard special steel
- Heavy duty fifth-wheel
- Lighting kit
- Scale interior
THIS TRUCK WEIGHS APPROX 11KG AND REQUIRES FOR BEST PERFORMANCE, HIGH VOLTAGE SERVOS, WITH HIGH TORQUE, FOR STEERING, AND INCLUDES POWER BOARDS FOR 7.4V AND 11.1V SYSTEMS.
A BEC IS ADVISED!